Today, 13/2/2014 is xroma's 1st birthday!
So, it's a nice opportunity to show you how I create a "xroma" ring:
1. First, I paint the ring base with enamel:
2. The next day, when the enamel is dry, I add:
-one layer of ice resin (liquid glass),
-then, the decorative inlay (so that it looks like it "floats" in the ring)
-then, a final layer of resin:
3. I use a straw to spread the resin evenly and to bring the bubbles on the surface:
4.With aheat gun, I pop the bubbles:
5. I also use a lighter to pop the remaining bubbles
(carefully, because too much heat can "burn" the resin):
6. I use a plastic bowl to cover the ring, because resin attracts dust, hair etc.:
7. In 24-36 hours the new ring is ready to be put in the gift bag!