Πέμπτη 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

And the Oscar goes to...







Well, not excactly the Oscar...
But still, an Award!
Dimitra from Looney Stories just gave me an award which comes with a
little game:




  1. Write 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
  3. Give the award to max 11 bloggers (with less than 200 readers) and inform them about it
  4. Ask them 11 questions.

  1. My favorite color is purple
  2. My favorite taste is chocolate
  3. I love making sweets, but not cooking
  4. My favorite movie is Match Point
  5. I love to read scandinavian mystery books.
  6. My favorite flower is tulip
  7. My favorite series is Friends. I can watch it over and over again...
  8. I love gadgets!
  9. I learn easily, from foreign languages to html code
  10. I love to travel, I get excited even with the preparations for a trip
  11. The best restorant I've ever been is trattoria Da Enzo al 29, at Trastevere, in Rome.


Dimitra's 11 questions to me:


1. Which is your favorite band?
Red Hot Chili Peppers!
2. Which is your favorite city?
Rome
3. Bicycle or car?
Bicycle (but walking even better)
4. You want to live in a city or a village?
In a city. In the center of the city.
5. Which is your favorite video game?
All time classic is Tetris. But lately I love Candy Crash
6. Which is your favorite board game?
Trivial Persuit
7. Dark or white chocolate?
Dark
8. Have you ever been en erasmus student?
No
9. The first song that comes to your mind is...
10. Black or white?
White
11. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
Depends on the mood, on the time, on the season...



Crocheters-grLa Camera Felice
DimitrArt
Κερασόπιτες
Μικρή Κουζίνα
Itooktwo
To Καινό


My questions:
  1. Favorite color?
  2. Favorite movie?
  3. Favorite book?
  4. Coffee or tea?
  5. Where was your most recent trip?
  6. Where do you dream to be your next?
  7. Favorite smell of your childhood?
  8. Which historical figure would you like to invite to dinner?
  9. Name a food and a sweet you would make for him/for her
  10. What do you think as you best feature in your appearance?
  11. And what is your greatest talent?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου