An easy DIY project I had published in my old blog for cute, handmade, felt Christmas ornaments:
2) Cut the figures: a tree, a star, a gingerbread man, an angel, etc...
3) Sew the details: beads on the tree and the star, eyes, mouth and buttons on the gingerbread, eyes and mouth on the angel.
4) Sew two sides of each ornament with embroidery thread, using the "blanket stitch":
5) Leave one side unsewn and fill the ornament with a big cotton ball.
6) Then, finish sewing the contour. On the upper part of each ornament sew a piece of ribbon, to hang from the tree.